So, in an effort to battle the grey skies of London, thought we’d kick shit up a notch this week and break up the folk with some French. I only understand about 58% of the words (my French app informs me that’s exactly how much French I know) but make up the remaining 42% through an obscure game of solo charades – as I do with most things.

Fauve (meaning wild beast, alluding to the violence of colours) is a popular French band with an indie rock sound mixed with poetic rapish vocals and the odd sung backing vocal. They were offered recording contracts from almost every major label and most independents and refused them all.

I’ve got about 10 favourites but Blizzard takes the cake – so here ya go: